Our Commitment to you
- The first drawing under this automatic contribution arrangement will occur on the 20th of the month, or the following month (if your contribution details are received after the 18th of the month).
- Where the due date falls on a non business day, we will draw the amount on the next business day.
- We will give you at least 30 days notice in writing when changes to the initial terms of the arrangement are made. This notice will state any changes to the initial terms.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Ongoing Donation Plan drawing arrangements if two or more drawings are returned unpaid by your nominated Financial Institution and to arrange with you an alternate payment method.
- We will keep all information pertaining to your nominated account at the Financial Institution private and confidential, except the information provided to our Financial Institution to initiate the drawing from your nominated account.
Changes to the arrangement
Please contact us at least seven (7) business days prior to the next due drawing date. Changes may include: deferring the drawing, revising the amount for the drawing or cancelling the automatic payments altogether.
Please direct all enquiries to Carinity rather than to your Financial Institution. If you do not receive a satisfactory answer from us, please contact your Financial Institution.
Your commitment to us
- It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- Sufficient funds are available in the nominated account to meet a drawing on its due date.
- The authorisation given to draw on the nominated account is identical to the instruction held by the Financial Institution where the account is based.
- You inform us if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
- You inform us when your card number changes e.g. when you get a new or replacement card