Inside Out Prison Chaplaincy is a non-denominational, evangelical Christian ministry operated by Carinity. We believe:
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments.
- The existence of one God in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The deity and incarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God, the second person of the Holy Trinity.
- The fallen, sinful and lost estate of all people.
- The salvation from the penalty and power of sin, through the atoning death of the Lord Jesus Christ, his resurrection from the dead, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his unchanging priesthood.
6. The immediate work of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of people, in their sanctification, and in their preservation to the heavenly kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. The necessity of repentance towards God and of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation from sin.
8. The resurrection from the dead and the final divine judgement of all by the Lord Jesus Christ.